Saturday, July 19, 2014

5th and 6th Grade Camp

Two weeks ago I went to fifth and sixth grade camp. It was on Flathead Lake. It was really fun. It was sleep away camp so I had my own cabin. My cabin was called Happy Hearts Cabin. My cabin mates were Netty, Libby and Skyler. Skyler is from California. We had two counselors. Their names were Nichole and Kenzie. They were really nice. Every day they had the BEST food. That was probably my favorite part. We went swimming twice a day. We were slit into groups for athletics, bible study, and handy crafts. I was team 5. In handy crafts we made a dream catcher. It is cool. For athletics we were playing a game against another team. Whoever won got one point. Whichever team had the most points by the end of camp got first place. We got 2nd place. We also had activity. That's were you can compete against other campers playing horseshoes, chess, checkers, or ping-pong. I entered in checkers. I got 2nd place. I got a shell that said 2nd Checkers Trinity Camp 2014. At night we had campfire it was really fun because it was a time to get together and sing. On Thursday we had movie night. We watched The Lego Movie. It wasn't that good but I fell asleep.

No comments: