Friday, June 13, 2014

Last Day of School

Wednesday was the last day of school. We scrubbed our desks and lockers, we signed yearbooks, we gave out awards, and we did thank you notes to John and Jan thanking them for our fishing trip. We also had a class auction with a Crusader Credits. We get Crusader Credits by doing our classroom jobs. I got a walkie talkie for 225 Crusader Credits. I also got some little things too and I still have 300 of them. I got everyone signed on my yearbook. The awards were the Fruit of the Spirit. A couple days ago we wrote down who we thought showed the most of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. We wrote down individuals for each fruit. Mrs. Braaten printed an awards for everyone.  Matthew and I got all the fruits. We got the main fruit award. After we did everything we had chapel. After that we went home. All the girls were invited for a sleepover at my house to celebrate our graduation. To Be Continued.

No comments: