Ok, So here I go. I was tagged by Dusty and now I need to post 7 random things about myself.1. I am 5'10 1/2" tall. NOT 6' as my mother might tell you. And my hubby Mark is 6'5". So we call ourselves "mutants" in a very Loving way :-)
2. I travelled to Germany, France, Thailand and Hong Kong in High School. Now I have the travelling bug but not as much fun when you don't have mom and dad paying for it!
3. I drive a Red Dodge Durango. My first SUV. I LOVE it! We got it right after we got home from China (2004). We needed more room and Mark already drives a pick up and I was tired of always bending over in my Maxima.
4. I met my husband thru his mom (my 7th grade English teacher). She told me he was tall (a big plus) and had a good personality! Somethings only a mother would say :-) We've been married 11 years.
5. My parents have been married 44 years and I'm so proud of that fact!!!
6. My dream vacation would be to go to Bali/Fiji (I'm not too picky which) and stay in one of those huts over the ocean.
7. I HATE thunder storms. Was not a good thing when I live in tornado alley in Oklahoma. Eeeeeek!
So now I'm taggin you my friends...you're IT!
1. Michelle -an online friend waiting and waiting for their daughter Sophie. And a BIG Disney fan!
2.Dana - an online friend who we are meeting in December for the first time - YEA!!!!! Another BIG Disney fan!
3.Ruth - an online friend who I adore and she lives in new Zealand. Gooooo Mooners!
4.Catherine - an online friend waiting and waiting to meet her daughter Hannah. Also a BIG Disney fan!
5.Kristin - A special friend and cousin in Idaho.
6.Sherry - an online friend who adopted with us in 2004. Goooo Mooners!
7. Lisa - an online friend who adopted with us in 2004. Goooo Moooners!
5 comments:
I just saw this. I'll try to get to it in the next couple of days.
I managed to get mine done!!!
ok, i did it! however, i am a looser and only know 3 blogs. :( sorry! i guess i had better get on the ball. :) kristin
ok, i did it! however, i am a looser and only know 3 blogs. :( sorry! i guess i had better get on the ball. :) kristin
oops! i left you 2 of the same message. this one handed typing is for the birds. :) i am holding kyle...multi-tasking. :) kristin
Post a Comment