Wednesday, November 14, 2007

4 year old check up

Well today was our 4 year old check up for Kylie. All be it a month late..... Well she weighs in at a whopping 32.2 lbs. up from 29.8 last year. Like I told Nana "wouldn't it be nice to only gain a couple of pounds in one years time?!" And she is now 38 3/4" tall up from 36 1/2". So what does this mean?

At 4 years and 1 months:
Kylie is 32.2 pounds, and that is at the 23rd percentile for weight.
Kylie is 38.75 inches, and that is at the 23rd percentile for height.

She is growing normally for her petite size. The Dr. actually said she would be about 6'4" tall and I looked at him???? Oops he meant 64" tall (aka 5'4"). Whew! He had me going for a minute there! So I guess hemming will be in my future :-) Kylie has EXCELLENT eyesight. She came in at 20/30 which is better then 20/20! And only needed 4 shots and she's good till 7th grade Wahooo!

That's it for now...OFF TO VEGAS I go. Yah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: